Flurocryl™ Acrylic and 25% PVDF Resin Architectural Extrusion Coating System
Flurocryl is formulated to look as good on your budget sheet as it does on your projects. A factory-applied, one-coat enamel system, Flurocryl contains acrylic and 25% PVDF fluoropolymer resins, providing exceptional hardness, flexibility and mar resistance. That makes it ideal for high-wear interior spaces, and exteriors with lower UV exposure.
FlurocrylProduct Data Sheet
|Features:||25% Sun Exposure, 1 Coat, Acrylic,|
Flurocryl coatings provide a number of unique benefits including:
- Outstanding color retention and consistency
- Excellent overall adhesion
- Exceptional hardness that meets or exceeds that of other acrylic, polyester and urethane coatings, including powder-coating alternatives
- Meets AAMA 2603
Our Flurocryl coating is available in a wide range of colors, sheens, gloss levels and special effects to achieve nearly any look you can dream up.
May be applied to pre-treated aluminum panels and extrusions.
Super-hard AAMA 2603 coating makes Flurocryl ideal for commercial or residential building interiors. It’s also suitable for exterior applications in low-UV areas.
- Window and door frames
- Architectural interior panels
- Architectural interior extrusions
- Other exterior applications in low-UV conditions
Door Frames, Interior